Sunday, June 22, 2008

Home at last!

We arrived home today between 2 and 3 this afternoon. Dave is now busy working on a paper that is due in less than 12 hours. I am trying to conserve a little energy to edit it for him before I fall over. Although there were some crazy moments during this vacation, we did have some (good) memorable moments . . . listening to the conversation between David and Dawson while they shared a bed last night (it was mostly about bad guys and robbers) . . . hearing David tell me how he caught his first fish . . . hearing Dave and my dad tell the same story, from their perspective . . . evening walks (and chats) with my mom . . . going out on a date with Dave in my parents' small town . . . starting and finishing 2 books . . . and coming home and being reminded of His sovereign grace every day.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

So glad you are back and you look great. I meant to ask how you were feeling today, but was so distracted with the nursery, kids, etc, that I didn't get to ask you. Let's hang out sometime soon-we need to catch up!