Sunday, December 21, 2008

It has been awhile!






With traveling and getting ready for Christmas, my online time has been few and far between. We traveled to Arkansas a couple weeks ago and celebrated Christmas with my family. Unfortunately, my older brother had some traveling difficulties and wasn't able to make it. Otherwise, the only eventful news was my horrible cough and David lost his first 2 teeth on the trip.

We came home last Monday and I realized it was only 10 more days before Christmas. We had Dawson's Christmas program at his preschool Friday night and my "Rudolph" and "Angel" was adorable. I officially finished all shopping/wrapping last night and only have some grocery shopping left. David wasn't feeling well last night and has a fever today. I am hoping he feels better tomorrow because he has his Christmas party at school and he is so excited about it. I pulled up at Happy Harry's this morning to get him some medicine and saw their countdown calendar - only 3 more days!! Lots of countdowns in our house - Christmas and chemo (only 2 more treatments left!)

6 comments:

laura said...

I am so glad to hear that the countdown has started. Enjoy Christmas and I look forward to seeing many pictures of happy faces, yours and your THREE boys

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!
-Kendra wiley

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the trip was good. I love the pictures of Dawson. He made a wonderful angel and reindeer. Hope David is feeling better.
-Bridget Lamancusa

Anonymous said...

I have missed you! So glad to hear from you... yes it is count down to all things GOOD!!!!!!! I know it has been very busy but if you have an extra 10 min I would love to chat....take care
love the pictures of the boys
God bless everyone

Anonymous said...

WHAT WAS I THINKING AN EXTRA 10 MIN AT THIS TIME A YEAR!!!! OH MY I'M GETTING OLD... HAHAHA

Kristin said...

Thanks for the card with the cute pics of the boys! These pics of Dawson are just too much -- I love the Rudolph nose. He looks so proud!

We are dealing with some really nasty bug over here, too. Hope David is out of the woods now. How exciting that you only have two treatments left!!!