Monday, March 1, 2010

Back from vacation

The boys and I returned from Williamsburg VERY late Saturday night. We took the train from Wilmington on Wednesday and had a wonderful, fun time. We went to the Great Wolf Lodge and met friends from North Carolina. It really is a great place for families. My energy level sustained itself well once I realized what I could and couldn't do.

I am now scheduled for chemo on Thursday and next Thursday and the following week off. I have enjoyed these past couple of weeks and feeling human again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a great time. I am sure that the boys had a ball. You are super woman!

Susan

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful that you had a wonderful, "uneventful" time! Hope to see you out and about as chemo permits.

Vickie

Robyn said...

So glad you had a good time away! I know it was needed!

JºSe RIckªRdo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.