Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Feeling Better

I have felt so exhausted this past week, taking 2 naps a day and still feeling so tired. But, today I felt like a new person. I just felt better overall and much more patient. I even got Dawson to take a nap with me today. He hasn't taken a nap at home for months! He had some testing done today for his nut allergies (which we found out he still has) and I think he was just spent.

I am hoping my feeling good lasts until tomorrow. Dave begins his class tomorrow night and then his practicum on Monday. The boys have been helping me a lot more around the house and we have been praying a lot for God to sustain me through this upcoming year and keep me "healthy" (as that term is defined in my cancer world) so he can stay focused on finishing up this school year. I have a brain MRI scheduled and also see my brain radiation oncologist on Friday to see the progress of the Cyberknife. Dave and I have plans to celebrate our 10-year anniversary this weekend and I am praying we have good news to celebrate also.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Praying that you receive a good report and that you have a great time enjoying your anniversary!!!

laura said...

Happy anniversary, what was the date again? So, glad that you have had some energy restored to you, just listen to your body and don't over do things. Where is the anniversary celebration?

Anderson Family said...

May 6. We plan on celebrating at the Melting Pot. We haven't been there for such a long time.

Peter Wang said...

We continue to lift you up in prayer! And we think of you often these days since our newest pastoral hire is named... Dave Anderson