Sunday, June 21, 2009

Puddle jumpin'

We had some serious rain yesterday and our street usually floods when this happens. We went out during this and when we returned, the street was back to normal but our sidewalk remains a large puddle for awhile. The boys discovered the puddle, turned around and looked at me and I said, " Go ahead." I don't think my neighbors were as happy with me because all of their kids wanted to do the same thing.

This is moments before the other kids joined us . . .


Eventually, there were 10 kids in the middle of this mess . . . but, they had fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like great neighborhood fun! Bridget

Anonymous said...

Kids will dry and clothes will wash. We all have those moments that we remember as the highlights of childhood. Kudos to you for embracing them for your kids.

Michelle Klaproth

Anonymous said...

That is what being a kid is all about! I am getting better about those things in my old age!

Susan

Anonymous said...

If I had been there I would have been right in the mix. Puddles and kids go together!

Peg