Thursday, July 9, 2009

Must be lookin' good

I just got home from my second treatment - pajamas are already on! I have felt pretty great for the last couple of days. We weren't sure where the energy was coming from but I wasn't complaining. I must have looked like I was feeling good, too because the doctor and nurse both told me that I looked better this week. I have been able to breathe a little easier and the doctor was impressed with the improvement from just 1 treatment. I look forward to being able to run up and down my stairs again without feeling like I am wearing a corset that is tied way too tight.

I have (very, very few and tiny) hair! I frequently examine my head for something and there is a little bit. I feel like a preteen boy carefully looking for a few dark chin hairs. It isn't evenly distributed but it is still hair. We'll see how this chemo affects it. It might take the few microstrands I have in a couple weeks.

2 comments:

Lisa Olinda, Olinda Services said...

I'd be happy to share some of my dark hair from my chin! LOL Seriously you are in my thoughts and prayers! Lisa

Anonymous said...

It's encouraging that you have been feeling better. My prayers are with you and your three "boys."

Pat Reed