Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Day

Well, I have to say the last few days have been pretty quiet and uneventful - finally! I am by no means complaining. I like uneventful. I am really starting to feel the physical challenges from chemo subside. I seemed to have turned a corner. It is so wonderful to feel good again and not so on edge and not so hot! It looks like radiation will begin on Monday afternoon, most likely. I will be seen Monday morning to check out the infection and make sure it is okay to proceed with radiation.

I had all of my boys home today. Dave worked from home while the boys and I enjoyed a snow day. Dave is out with them now (for the second time today). We have a quiet weekend planned with some family fun and some projects around the house. Isn't that how most people spend their weekends? I think I have forgotten.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure that you are glad that you now know when radiation will start. Let me know if you need any help during that time. It was a very quiet day for us too, but poor Abigail had to admire the snow from inside because of her brother. I hope you guys have a great weekend. Thanks again for your thoughtfulness last week. I am feeling much better.

Susan