Friday, February 8, 2008

Waiting . .. again

The boys and I returned from Williamsburg Wednesday evening. I think I was in bed by 8:30, even before they were! We had a great time and I will add some photos later.

It doesn't appear that I will begin radiation on Monday. They are drawing up a "plan" and I checked with the doctor's office today. It isn't finished yet, but they will call me to set up a start date as soon as it is done. I wouldn't say I WANT to begin radation, but the sooner it gets started, the sooner I can be done.

This is been an interesting couple of days. I received good news on one friend's battle with cancer and bad on another friend's. These relationships that I have formed because of a common struggle have been a rich blessing to me. They keep thanking me for helping them, but they have been such an encouragement to me. I hear their positive outlook and it reminds me of how I once felt also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and as the doctors draw up their "plan", the Lord continues to work out His "plan" and His timing is perfect! Glad you had a good time in Williamsburg with your young boys and hope you are enjoying special time with your "older" boy now! :)
Jill