Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's that time of year . . . for sickness!

Ah, yes - it has probably invaded your home too. All of the lovely sicknesses that come during the winter months. Some of the members of our house seem to be mucously challenged right now. I was scheduled to have my CT scan on Thursday and woke up Thursday morning barely able to move. Fortunately, Dave worked from home that day and took care of getting David to the bus stop. I took Dawson to school and stopped by the pharmacy on the way home for good meds. I came home and was so tired from my adventures! I knew the prep for the CT scan would push me over the edge and was able to reschedule for late Friday afternoon. I wasn't feeling fantastic Friday morning, but was able to get to the scan. This morning was a rerun of Thursday morning and I was the second patient at the medical center down the street. Now armed with Dayquil AND Nyquil and good antibiotics, I hope to be better soon and ready for the next hurdle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. I know there is so much going around right now. Hope David is doing better, too.
Bridget Lamancusa

Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling better soon. Hope everyone else is doing okay too.
Kendra Wiley

Anonymous said...

Hope that you have gotten some relief! Missed you Saturday night!

Susan