Friday, May 22, 2009

What a difference a day makes!

I was not feeling good for the last week or so. I had nausea, lots of fatigue, general body aches and some serious headaches when I would sit up quickly or bend over and then straighten up. Unfortunately, my life does not always happen on the vertical and the headaches happened pretty frequently.

Today, I woke up feeling very refreshed - like a new person! The nausea was gone and the headaches are gone (for today) too! I had lots of people tell me today that I looked like I was feeling better. It's amazing how happy and alert you can be when your head isn't throbbing!

I just had an all-around good day. I went to the DMV (that wasn't so good) but everything went smoothly. I had a nice visit with a friend who is recovering from surgery. I surprised David at his school and he took me out to lunch (at the cafeteria). I had a good nap and then spent the evening with our neighbors for an impromptu cookout. I also made my first pitcher of margaritas tonight (for the cookout). Considering the pitcher I brought home was empty, I guess they were a hit! Some of the children almost sampled them as well because the pitcher was commonly mistaken for lemonade.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you had a great day! Praying for that to be the norm again for you.
Bridget

Hesslinks said...

Wonderful to hear you have a great day! One at a time is all we need ;-) We'l keep praying for many more and back to the regular expectation!
Love ya,
L J

Robyn said...

Yea! So glad you are feeling better!!