Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Good news and frustrating news

I spoke with my doctor's office yesterday and the good news is the EEG did not show any signs of seizure activity. But, I still can't drive. My doctor wanted me to wear a heart monitor for 24 hours to make sure my passing out is not a heart issue. The chemo can do a number on it. So, I am sporting a fashionable necklace that looks like a small cell phone. Once we see the results from the monitor, the doctor will determine if my passing out was an isolated incident or something more serious. I know it might seem trivial to be frustrated about no driving, but I feel like cancer has taken so many things from me and here is 1 more. It gets old.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Just want to let you know that I am praying for your family.

Robyn said...

That must be so hard, and frustrating. Love to you guys!