Friday, January 15, 2010

I am still surprised by how nice it feels to breathe! I am tired from yesterday's chemo but still able to get around. Yesterday, I watched David play outside from our driveway. I haven't been able to do this for at least a month - either too cold, or I was too tired, or couldn't breathe. I was watching from the window for all of those snowfalls while Dave and neighbors took the boys out. I stood in my driveway and chatted with a neighbor for about an hour yesterday. These may not seem lik big deals but I didn't realize how much I couldn't do until I was able to do. I take so much for granted and am so thankful for the ability to participate in life again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful for you! Glad that you were able to go outside and enjoy this warmer weather. The boys must be thrilled!

Love,
Susan

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful you are able to get around, breathe, and talk at the same time. I understand a little.... but I have not gone thru anything like you have ... my prayers and love is with you and your family Ruby

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are feeling better and that the procedure has given you some relief.

Michelle