Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm walking, yes, indeed

I was so happy to be walking into the cancer center today. Sounds funny, right? Last time, I had to be rolled in and felt like a trainwreck. Today, I walked in and felt semi-good. The combo of the chemo and the surgery are making me feel better and better. The chemo has its own side effects, but that is just a part of my life now. Now, I am just trying to reduce the cancer around my lungs enough so I can get some further testing done while lying on my back and not feeling like I am suffocating. These tests need to be done in the the next few weeks, but not immediately.

Thank you for all of your prayers through this. I am really beginning to feel better. My doctor just wishes he could give me longer breaks from chemo, but usually within weeks of chemo, I am NEEDING it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Great news. Thankful that you are feeling better praise God you are up and walking!

Love,
Susan