Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Update

I didn't realize it had been so long since my last post. I went to NYC over the holiday weekend with my sister-in-law Robin and we saw Glee at Radio City Music Hall. For all of you "gleeks" out there, the show was awesome! I had a relaxing , refreshing weekend. Dave stayed home with the boys and I came home to some organized closets and rooms and some boys who missed me.

I am scheduled for my last chemo tomorrow and then am scheduled for a break. I am not sure how long it will last before the chemo flares up but I will take it!

David has started swim team for the summer, in addition to finishing up baseball. Dawson is finishing up soccer this weekend and starting his swim team next week. I like the busyness but I am needing something for me to do (that I enjoy.) I have plenty to do but I need an outlet. I'm looking into a few different things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barb, if it isn't too physically taxing, I would totally recommend pottery. I loved taking the class when the kids were little and it really puts some amazing depth to the verses about us being the clay and God the potter. Plus, it is wildly therapeutic to smash the clay when it doesn't go the way you want it to! Sam