Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Fun







We spent last weekend at the beach at a friend's house. The boys and I were able to stay a little longer and we were surprised at how empty it was. We had some great weather, even chilly at times and really had a great time. We were able to meet up with some other friends there too.

I saw my oncologist last week and my CT scans showed that the cancer in my lungs was shrinking. We are enjoying our summer and the boys are at Vacation Bible School this week. I hadn't realized how long it had been since my last post. I tell people that when I don't write for awhile, it means I am too busy living life and forgetting about that cancer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear some good news!

Anonymous said...

Love that you are busy and enjoying life with all three of your boys. Praying for you, let me know if you need anything! Love, Kristi

laura said...

Sounds like you are off to a good summer. I for one am glad when you don't have any new news to post, as you said it must help to put IT out of your mind

Amber said...

so glad you are enjoying your summer...the boys are getting so big...
think of you all often and pray for you too....