Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cyber knife is over!


I finished my treatments on Wednesday and ended up taking 2 naps that day. I had chemo on Thursday and it seemed like the longest day of my life. Everything was behind that day and I was so happy to finally be home and rest. I had a busy day yesterday too with a 2D echo of my heart and general errands. But, I decided to give the scooter at Target a whirl. I felt ridiculous but that store is so big and by the time I get through it, go back to the pharmacy, pay, etc., I am so spent. The scooter really made it much more enjoyable. On Monday, I should be able to physically do more and I will also begin my tapering down of the steroids tomorrow. That means I may be able to fall asleep BEFORE the wee hours of the morning.



I spent the morning doing nothing so we could go to a wedding this afternoon. We really had a great time and I am ready to put my feet up! I get so tired but those steroids just have a knack of keeping me from sleeping. I can't wait to get off of them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO woooo You look FABULOUS!! ;-)
Glad you were able to have a good time.

L J

Twizzler, Jack, Fwankwin, and Gracie said...

Very glad that the Cyberknife is finished! You look so beautiful - hang in there! We are praying for you!

Jim & Bonnie (and of course, Twizzler, Jack & Fwankwin)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, stunning picture of you and Dave!! So happy you were able to go and enjoy the wedding. Praying for you. Love, Kristi

laura said...

So glad, that another round is done and that ou will have restored energy. Oh and the dress wow beautiful you look great Dave couldn't have a better prettier wife ten years and counting.

Anonymous said...

You both look wonderful! We think of you often! Cheryl

Christie N. said...

You were glowing that day ~ simply gorgeous! I'm so glad you had the energy to be there.