Monday, August 23, 2010

Not the change of scenery I was looking for

I was admitted to Christiana today. I knew something was not right this weekend and today called the doctor. I was having so much trouble breathing all of the time and needed my oxygen all the time. I slept most of the day on Friday and the boys loved watching DVD after DVD!They did a chest xray today which showed more fluid around my lungs which is probably the cause of my difficulties. We are going to drain this and I am not sure what else is happening yet.

Please pray for my family as we deal with this unexpected roadblock. Big thanks to Dave's parents too for all of their help.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you have that penthouse view???!!! :-)
Seriously, I hope you're not in there for long. Let us know what we can do to help.
Love,
Vickie

Jon Stolpe said...

Dave and Barbara,

We think and pray for you often. Thank you for the update.

Jon and Leanne

Hesslinks said...

Just spread the word to the prayer group for you. Definitely holding you up high!
Love,
L J & Chris

Anonymous said...

Barb, wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and praying that you will be out of the hospital soon! -Griselda

Anonymous said...

praying for you and your boys hope you are out of the hospital and back home with them soon love and prayers Ruby