Monday, August 2, 2010

Nice weekend

We really had a great weekend. Lots of relaxing, fun at the pool and some dress shopping. My wonderful husband and son rolled me around the mall on Saturday evening so I could get a dress. I just thought doing it by myself would have really sucked too much energy and would not have been fun. I didn't even make them suffer through shoe shopping! I already had a pair to match. Dawson and I went to see a local community show at the high school on Saturday afternoon as well. Needless to say, I was ready for bed at the end of our day but it was worth it.



I have been feeling so much better without the humidity outside and hope this lasts. Dawson and I went to the pool late yesterday afternoon and he jumped off the diving board for the first time! He loved it and just kept going back for more.






CANNONBALL!

David couldn't believe Dawson had done this when I talked to him on the phone. He just kept telling Dawson how proud he was.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Good for Dawson! Maybe he can teach Abigail a thing or two!! This weekend's weather was beaustiful. It was almost Fall like at the beach this weekend.

Susan

Christie N. said...

So good to read the smile on your face from a blessed weekend :0)

Anonymous said...

YEA DAWSON!!!

So glad you all had a great weekend. You so deserve it!

L J

Robyn said...

So good to see you briefly on Sun. Sorry I was so distracted. EB was keeping me busy Sun. Church with a newborn is just a bit more complicated :) Hope I get to see you again soon. Glad you had a good weekend!