Sunday, October 14, 2007

Team Barbara


Team Barbara walked this morning. Robin and I sat on the sidelines and cheered everyone on. I was overwhelmed in the car at the thought of so many people there to support me and the battle against breast cancer. I also ran into my high school volleyball coach and had a great talk with her. Unfortunately, half my household is not feeling well now. I am feeling okay, tired but happy to have been able to join the event. Thank you to all of you who support me by reading these blog updates.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed supporting you and a worthy cause. I know I had a lot of fun! You know we would do anything for you! I also wanted to say thank you to all of the people who supported our team. Our team raised close to $3,000!!! Barb, you have been such an inspiration to everyone!
Much Love!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Barb,

It was great seeing some of your team members at the walk-a-thon yesterday! You are very fortunate to have so many who care about you and have joined in for a fight for the cure. I think of you often and it's so humbling to read your blogs as you go though each phase of treatment. I admire your strength and know that your faith will carry you through.

Marge

Anonymous said...

This photo is a "Where's Waldo?" with Robin. Cracks me up. This was a lot of fun and I'm so glad you were blessed by it Barb. We love you.

Christie