Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Go Blue Rocks!


Blue Rocks 2007

We went to a Blue Rocks game with Dave's parents on Sunday. Dave's dad leans over to me and asks, "So, is Mommy in a better frame of mind than the last game we went to?" Last June, we went to a game with David's tee ball team just after I was diagnosed. I hadn't started treatment yet and had lots of pictures taken while I still had hair.



Here we are 1 year later. By the way, I WAS in a better frame of mind this time. We had a great time and now that David is playing baseball, he is interested in more than just the food. We saw fireworks after the show and Dawson wasn't crazy about that idea. They were loud and he chose not to watch and just buried his face in my shoulder.

Here are some other photos from the game.












No comments: