Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hershey Park Happy

We took the boys to Hershey Park yesterday and to Chocolate World today. We found out a few things on this trip:

1) David loves roller coasters! Dave finally has someone to join him on most roller coasters. I have been advised not to ride on them (which is really okay with me). The two of them were so excited when David was tall enough to ride some of them.

2) The Park has a well-staffed First Aid Unit. 2 guesses which child spent about an hour being treated. (Hey, at least it wasn't me!)

3) You can actually get tired of looking at and eating chocolate.

Here are some photos from our trip:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Too much chocolate? I didn't know there was such a thing!
Bridget Lamancusa

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Hershey Park is our favorite park. Love chocolate! -Griselda

Robyn said...

Who needed first aid? What happened! Here I was hoping it would be uneventful. But it sounds like you guys had a great time, and I love the pics!