Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brain Fog

I have been asked a lot what it is like to get these treatments. They aren't horrible, but the side effects are upsetting. They have me in a fog a lot of the time, with moments of clarity throughout the day. I feel like I have shown up at the party and am physically standing in the middle of it, but not a participant. Those around me have said they don't notice a difference in me, but I do and it is upsetting. The chemo and radiation I have had before had their definite downfalls, but this is a different beast. I feel like it is affecting the me I know. I pray that when the cancer is gone and the radiation treatments are done, I will be back.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

So sorry, my friend. Will continue to pray that you will feel like yourself again when treatment is over, just like you requested. Miss you tons!