Monday, August 10, 2009

How did this happen??



Well, my son is officially off to camp. Aunt Robin dropped him off about an hour ago and all was well. She said he was very excited and she met his counselor and then he was off. We can email him and view their Camp Kesem blog (just click on the link under "Blogs I Follow") to see what the camp was up to that day. I am so glad Robin dropped him off and not me. I don't know how long it would have taken me to leave the parking lot! I might have just sat in my van for a week until he was done!
I am planning on surprising him the last day of camp. There is an event scheduled for the families and David thinks we aren't coming. We haven't said so for sure just in case I can't get there.

3 comments:

Christie N. said...

I've been asking God to give you peace as David's away. How you must miss him!

Anonymous said...

Great picture of David in the ocean! I am glad that he is safely at camp. I pray that you can make it down for the last day. He will be thrilled. Hope the chemo is helping your symptoms.

Susan

Robyn said...

So glad he is doing well, and got off to camp ok. Looking forward to hearing more about it. Take care and I will check back to see how things are going.