Thursday, October 22, 2009

You know it has been a long day when . . .

I have been to the pediatrician twice and Target twice today and we are just getting home. I am glad I checked my bag before I left (the second time) because they charged me for a medicine for David but forgot to put in the bag - that would have been my 3rd trip to Target! David no longer has a fever but a barking cough now. Dawson got better but seemed to relapse today. I am happy that chemo was not scheduled for this week so I could be available to take care of the boys but I was also looking forward to a chemo free week AND some time to myself. Maybe next time.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

So sorry, friend! I hope they feel better soon and that you stay healthy.

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that you have managed to stay well through all of this. I feel your pain with Target. I got caught in the flu shot line trying to wait for a prescription and then they made me wait longer because they couldn't read my doc's handwriting. Praying that they both feel better soon. So much sickness going around right now!
Susan

laura said...

I feel so bad for you, but at least there was thr bright spot no treatment for you so many pajama days were had by all.

Anonymous said...

We are right across the street... reach out and call when any need arises, Barbara! I trust everyone is on the mend. Madi and Danny say HI!
We hope you enjoyed this beautiful fall Sunday - Love to all, Mary Lou