Thursday, April 22, 2010

A break is coming

Today, I finished Round 4 of this chemo and my doctor told me that after 6, we will do a scan and he will give me a break. I told him I thought I couldn't take a break because everything goes haywire when I do. He said he has to so my body can recover or I will become too weak. He said it might not be a long break but my body will need it. So, my last chemo is scheduled for June 3 and I am hoping to have some time with the boys during the summer without chemo. The idea of some time with them just being mom sounds so wonderful!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

So glad to hear that a break is coming your way. Hope you get to have a wonderful summer with your fam. Can't wait to see you when we're in the area. Love and hugs!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for your break to happen, and that you just being MOM will be the most wonderful days of the summer, fall , and winter... God bless you and your family... as always love and prayers Ruby