Monday, April 26, 2010

Bye Bye Decadron

I took my last Decadron today. The children thought it was a little strange that I was talking to my pill this morning, saying "I hope I never have to put you in my body again!" I told them it helps the inside of my body but it also makes me angry. The only thing I will miss about those pills is the boost of energy I got. I will not miss the sleepless nights or all of the other side effects. I have a scan scheduled in a few weeks to see the tumors' responses to the Cyberknife.

This is my week off from chemo and we are preparing for our community yard sale this weekend. We have been gradually going through the house, collecting items and have quite a bit to sell. The boys are also cleaning out toys that they want to sell for some cash. Praying for good weather!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Glad to hear it! :) Enjoy your week off.