Friday, April 16, 2010

I feel good

I took the opportunity today to read through some old posts from December through February. Those few months of my life are such a blur because I was in and out of the hospital so much and desperately trying to breathe. I hear stories and I keep asking, "Where was I?"

Today, I walk up and down our stairs with much more ease. The strength in my legs is really coming back and I am feeling pretty okay. The tapering of the steroids is going okay and I should be off of them within the next 10 days or so. I had chemo yesterday and was able to rest well today. It always feels good to feel good.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! So glad that you can write that you feel good. Always in my prayers...
Jill

Anonymous said...

You looked great yesterday and I noticed that your voice is so much stronger! I am glad that you are feeling so much better.

Love,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Praying that you will be stronger everyday.

Anonymous said...

You are so strong - even when you feel weak - truly an inspiration to everyone!! Praying for an uneventful, healthy spring and summer for you to enjoy.

Love,
Vickie

Robyn said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling so much better! Love you! Thanks for keeping us updated. So glad you are able to breathe with ease again.

dorel said...

Good news!! We continue in prayer! Love ya! xo