Thursday, July 15, 2010

I never really get used to this.

It is hard to get used to this "I have just been hit by a truck" feeling. Although this chemo is generally tolerable, it does have its less tolerable moments. Today, the nausea is overwhelming. My boys have been very understanding and cooperative through it all. There are times like these when they step up their game and really make me proud. I am so thankful that God gave me such sensitive, caring children. This is not to say they don't have their "brother" moments, but they really handle things well when I am sick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you DO have wonderful boys... a tribute to you and Dave... praying and praying and praying for you guys. Jill

L J Hesslink said...

I came in to say just what Jill did. The boys have two wonderful loving parents who have helped them through this battle along with their mom. You and Dave are awesome parents and have two boys to be very proud of.
Love you

Anonymous said...

Remember, we are right across the street and we would be thrilled to have the boys anytime to play with Madi and Danny - we are here for you! Prayers abound!
Lots of love and healing, Mary Lou