Thursday, July 22, 2010

Praise Jesus with me!

The CT scan of my head is done! I really was very worried about this and was praying all morning. I left early for the scan because I just couldn't wait any longer. I called my parents to pray for me before I walked in and I knew many others were praying too. I had a team of nurses with me who were holding my hands and comforting me through the whole process. It got scary when they had to put the mask on briefly without my oxygen and my O2 level was dropping more than they like. But, the scan is done. The next step is the mapping and the treatments should start sometime next week. I will be able have the oxygen but the 5 treatments could last 30-45 minutes. That is another week for Tuesday's chemo to keep killing those cells and relaxing my lungs.


I almost didn't believe it when it was done. I praise Him for his abundant grace. I was surrounded with prayer and angels and I left the cancer center knowing that I am loved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God!! You are truly loved!

Susan

Anonymous said...

thank you Jesus! Barbara you are truly loved :) what a beautiful day for you and your family to be out! again praise Jesus Ruby