Thursday, June 28, 2007

On the way up!

I had my last (scheduled) test today. Also, as of today, I have nothing scheduled for next week! We meet with the oncologist tomorrow and I am sure he will schedule something for me to do but for now I am enjoying the empty calendar.

I spoke with a Care Coordinator from the Cancer Center today and one of the programs they offer is to connect me with another woman about the same age with children who is at least 6 months out of treatement. I am looking forward to talking to another mom with young children and see how she did it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that they have a program like this. It helps to talk to someone who has walked in your shoes. I hope that you have a restful weekend.
SusanS.

Unknown said...

Barbara-
I am so thankful for this blog. It gives such a clear picture of how I can be praying for you and your family. I am glad to hear that you have had some positive experiences this week. I am also excited to hear about the support program where you can talk with someone who has experienced what you are going through. Praise the Lord!
Rachel