Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Who knew we were so loved?

Before this happened, we knew there were a lot of people who cared for us and loved us. But, we have been overwhelmed by the cards, emails, gifts, and dinners we have received from those we know and some we don't! Thank you again for the kindness and thoughtfulness shown to our family.

I am feeling better - physically and emotionally. Still having some bouts with nausea and of course, fatigue, but it is manageable.

I had to take the boys to childcare yesterday and today, but feel like I actually have something left to give when they get home. I can spend the evening with my family, eating dinner, baths, etc. instead of collapsing at 6 p.m.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GIRL! You are truly blessed with the people of Faith Pres. congregation! I have never seen people rally around those that need it like the awesome members of Faith. The school & church. Keep that chin up. This will be over before you know it!! You are in my daily thoughts & prayers
Karen V.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are slowly coming out of the chemo "fog". You know we are all here for you and your family! I am glad that you will get to spend some quality time with your family next week.
Love, Susan S.

Anonymous said...

I am still overwhelmed with all that's happening to you and your family... can't imagine how you all must feel, just wish we were there to be of help.
much love from jeannie, harry, melissa, emily

Anonymous said...

Eric called me yesterday to tell me...I'm away at a conference... You are so strong and I have so much admiration for you. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and that I am here for you and the boys.
Ruthann