Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Dawson





I would like to update you on Dawson's therapy. He has had about 3 sessions and is doing so well. He is saying some 2 word phrases on his own now. We are still reminding him frequently to speak instead of making noises, but we are seeing progress everyday.
His physical therapy is also going well. He needs to strengthen his torso and upper body. He is hanging on everything now, which is good, except when he is hanging on things not meant for that. That is when I say, "Good job, Dawson, now get down."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that he is doing so well. I can actually relate with you on this topic. Abigail made so much progress in the first 6 months. They pick up on skills so quickly. I am glad that this has been such a positive experience for him and that he enjoys going to "school". I still miss Abigail's physical therapist very much. Way to go Dawson!

Love,
Susan

Robyn said...

What a sweet picture of your littlest man! Thanks for updating us on him. He is so cute, and he seemed like he was talking a lot when he was here, before Christmas. I'm sure he's improved a lot since then, too.

Love,
Robyn