Saturday, March 1, 2008

Another fun day at Longwood




Dave needed to move some furniture on Saturday and the boys needed to stay out of the middle of it, so I took them to Longwood Gardens for a children's show, Dinorock Theater (http://www.dinorock.com/) It was a neat show and David was picked to go up on stage and assist.

I then came home and took a long nap. It was nice to have a break from radiation. I have completed my first week, with 4 more (weeks) to go. I then came down with the stomach flu on Sunday. Today and tomorrow are going to be quite hectic with Dawson's pre-op appointments and biopsy and I have a few appointments too. I am also trying to recover from yesterday. With incredible help from family and friends, we are able to juggle everything, including the everyday necessities - like eating!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

The show sounds like fun; I had never heard of it. Beautiful pics of the boys! Sorry to hear you came down with the flu, but congrats on getting through your first week of radiation. I can only imagine how you are feeling with Dawson's appointments coming up, too. As always, you are all in my thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Hi Barbara-

Great pics of the boys at Longwood! One of my favorite places to go too! I will continue praying for your family this week- especially as you continue radiation and Dawson has his biopsy. Glad to hear you have finished one week of the radiation.

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Praying for you guys! Will be praying for you Tuesday morning in Bible study!
Jill