Monday, April 14, 2008

Dawson update

Well, he is home and jumping around the house! We got home about 2 and he is just starting to really move around and be more like himself. The surgery went well and the doctor actually removed 2 inflamed lymphnodes. We will know the pathology results next week and see if this was some type of infection. He may still need to go on a course of anitbiotics. He doesn't seemed bother by the incision and is doing well. The tricky part is "light activity for 5 days." There is nothing light about my boys' activity!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! I was hoping that I would see an update on here. I have been praying for Dawson today- and will continue to pray for recovery. Jumping around sounds like a good sign!

Rachel M.

Anonymous said...

I am glad all went well. Children bounce back so quickly. It is amazing! Luke would never understand light activity either. As I am typing this he is climbing up the side of the desk!

Susan

Kristin said...

Horray! You have been on my mind today. I saw several cars at your house, so I hope you have helpful company. So glad you have positive signs so soon after! :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Just came on to see if there was an update. That's wonderful news and can't wait to see him Thursday!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

We're so glad that things went well with the surgery. You were on our minds yesterday. Praying for a speedy recovery. The Lamancusas

Christie N. said...

You were in my thoughts and prayers yesterday. I'm glad all went well and Dawson is his playful self again. And it sounds like you had a fantastic weekend together. What a special time.

Robyn said...

So glad to hear that your boy is doing well. We will continue to keep his recovery in our prayers, and for the "light activity"! I know how hard that is! :) Love you!