Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun in Hershey

Dawson and I had our weekend in Hershey. We went to see the Doodlebops, a Disney show complete with songs that get stuck in your head, and Chocolate World in Hershey. My parents also arrived on Friday and are enjoying some time with their grandsons (oh, and Dave and I too.) Our house is preparing for Dawson's surgery in the morning. Dawson thinks the doctor is going to use scissors to cut out his bump and has been seen trying to do it himself. Time to move the scissors. Here are some pictures from the show (Dawson has a "Moe" wig on) and a "chocat mouf." David and Dawson looked extra adorable today for church so we have their picture, too.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

How cute! We love Hershey. And the boys look super cute in their suits! Was it a special day at church or are they always so dapperly dressed on Sundays?

I specifically checked your blog tonight to let you know you will be in my thoughts tomorrow. Does Amy (on our street) know you will be there? Our neighbors right across from us, John and Dawn, also work there. They were BIG helps to us when Connor had his surgery. Please let me know if I can help in any way. We'll be thinking of you and we know all will turn out well; you'll be in great hands there. God bless!