Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's that time of year . . .





We started decorating our home for Christmas today. I had to look at the weekends ahead and it seemed to be the most convenient. In years past, I usually crammed everything into 1 day and was exhausted and anything but cheerful by the end of it. This year, I am taking my time and spreading it out over a few days and it has been a much better experience. The boys were helpful and excited!! Dave's job was to make sure all of the Christmas tree decorations were not 4 feet high or below. It was funny to watch.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Great minds think alike. We spent Sunday doing the same thing. And we also have those same light-up reindeer antlers and the same pajamas that Dawson is wearing. Is one of your parents there to take the picture or did you just set up your camera to take it automatically? It's so cute of your whole family!

Anonymous said...

I had the same four foot high challenge this weekend! The tree was ever so beautiful but bottom-heavy. We also operated with the dustpan and brush handy. Needed to use it several times for some unfortunate Christmas balls. The refrain of the hour, "oh no! that's OK, isn't it mommmy? It was an accident." I was careful to handle the crystal pieces myself and hang them very high. :)
Jill