Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Need some movie suggestions

Someone gave us a wonderful gift at the beginning of our cancer journey - Netflix! Well, the last movie I watched had to do with cancer. I didn't realize it from the blurb and was engrossed in the movie by the time it was revealed. Then, I was watching some TV on Monday night and 3 out of the 4 shows I watched all had people with cancer stories - and one was a room makeover show! By the end of the weekend and Monday, I needed a light hearted movie, with no sadness. I just saw what is next in my Queue and it is "Tuesdays with Morrie." Every movie I have in my Queue right now has some tragic story! I don't know if I am just drawn to those types of movies or what, but I am in need of some serious FUN suggestions.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I can't say that I have any lighthearted movie suggestions right now because I haven't seen a grown-up movie in ages. But have you ever read my husband's movie blog? Maybe you could find some suggestions on there! :)

www.filmfather.blogspot.com