Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pajama Day

We had a pajama day at our house yesterday. Both boys have been home for Spring Break and yesterday was cold and rainy all day - perfect for PJs all day!

I have been tapering down on the steroids this week and have not yet had any of my original flashes/pressure come back. I pray that this continues as the week goes on and I can get off these things and quick!

I was helping Dawson get dressed for bed last night and had a baseball cap on my head that kept getting in the way. I asked him if I should take it off and he said he didn't want to see my weird hair. We have done bald around here before but I think the swollen face along with the head is a little harder on them this time. Even David has asked me to not go baldy because it makes him sad to see me without any hair. Nothing like kids to give it you straight.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh, my dear sweet friend. I am praying that the swelling goes down soon, and that you will soon feel more like yourself. You are loved deeply on this side of the world, by our family. Wish we were near you during this time.

Christie N. said...

Missing seeing you and am praying for you often. Pajama day sounds brilliant. Hope it was a cozy, quality time.