Friday, February 5, 2010

The cancer is back and growing.

The cancer has returned , and seems to be the main concern for my breathing problems. Draining the fluid is somewhat helpful, but only a piece of the puzzle. I started a new chemo drug, and, so, far, no problems!

Thank you for everything! We have received so many planned and spontaneous dinner meals. We thank you and it is a big help.We pray for our children and families. These week long hospital stays are not easy on anyone! The next plan will be in place shortly and we will know where we go from here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Barbara, I am very sorry to hear that, and continue to be amazed and encouraged by your strength and spirit. Are you home from the hospital? I was thinking about you last night and today and wondering where you were as the snow comes down. Continuing to pray for you and your family.

Jill

Rachel Thompson said...

When I woke up this morning, you were on my mind. I then starting praying for you, Dave and the boys. I am so sorry to hear the news. You are always in our thoughts and prayers. I am glad I was awoken at 5 a.m., so that I could pray for you.
Much love,
Rach

Anonymous said...

Barb - We are so sorry to hear this news. Know that we are here for you and Dave and the boys with whatever you need. We are lifting you up in prayers always. -Bridget