Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm home!

I am home and looking forward to a nice, long, hot bath. I had some stories to share about hospital life, but can't think of anything but that bath right now. Oh, yeah - I did put my time in the hospital to good use yesterday. Dave has been so busy with work and taking care of the boys, etc., grocery shopping before this next storm was not a priority. So, I was able to shop Acme.com and we picked up all of our groceries today. We might try this more often!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Barbara I'm glad you are home!!! My niece worked at Acme at one time, she was the one putting the order together.. it is a handy way to shop... enjoy this snow time with your family... who are so glad you are home also love and prayers :) I just love doing that smiley face haha Ruby

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are home and that you made it home before the storm! Enjoy your long hot bath! Glad that you got your grocery shopping done. It was insane out there today. One simple errand ended up taking twice as long because of all the people frantically shopping before the storm. Looking forward to hearing your stories. Enjoy your time with your family!


Love,
Susan

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are home!!!
Jill

Robyn said...

So glad to hear that you are home! so glad you are keeping us updated on your blog.

Christie N. said...

Yay, so glad you can be with all 3 of your boys & vise-versa!

Anonymous said...

I was so glad to hear you were home.
I've been praying for that. Hope
you had a nice, warm, relaxing bath.
God Bless,
Marcla