Thursday, September 20, 2007

Breast Cancer Walk

I guess that picture of my big forehead worked! Over $1000 has been raised for the Breast Cancer walk. "Team Barbara" is now in the top 10 teams! It is still unbelievable to me that so many people are willing to give of their time and money to support me and the American Cancer Society.

I am feeling better than I was yesterday. I am still trying to recover from this cold. The cold and recovering from chemo has led to a lot of sleep. My body is just tuckered out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is NO "big forehead"! You are absolutely beautiful!! We are so proud of how you have chosen to grow through all of this. Even though at times you find it hard to find your strength, you have been very strong through this. God has certainly been answering prayers and working in you. You are an encouragement and a blessing to all of us.

We love you,
LJ & Chris

Anonymous said...

You look awesome! I am so encouraged how you choose to make the best of this time. I'm in awe of your strength. Because, girl, you have a LOT! I can not express how proud I am to be part of Team Barbara!

Keeping you in prayer,
Sonya