Monday, September 3, 2007

One week down

Well, it has been one week since my chemo treatment and I am beginning to feel like myself again. This last treatment wasn't quite as hard to get over as others in the past. I even called the doctor's office about it and was asked why I was complaining. The suggestion was that I now have an idea what to expect and am better preparing myself.

Dawson has not been himself lately. It seems to be more than just the adjustment of chemo week. He has been very whiny and crabby. We aren't sure what is going on with him.

David starts Kindergarten tomorrow and there is a lot of excitement - new school supplies, new teacher and turning 5 soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are feeling well! It was wonderful that your parents were able to be with you last week. No matter how old we get, there is nothing like having your mom there when times are tough. Abigail is excited to start school tomorrow as well. Didn't we just have these children the other day? Hang in there Barb - the chemo finish line is in sight!
Much Love,
Susan

Amber said...

Hey Barb and family!!!
We are praying for you and our church and staff team as well. Glad to hear that you are feeling better right now. Keep leaning on the Lord. How was the first day of school.
Love
Amber for us all