Saturday, September 29, 2007

A lot on my mind

Well, let's see - Dawson is sick and seems to have gotten worse as the day went on. I will be taking him to the doctor in the morning to see what is going on with his horrible cough. He also had a fever today and was generally miserable. I need to be very careful around him so I do not get sick. I have 1 chemo left in 9 days and want to get this over with. If I become sick too, it will delay that last treatment.

I have also found out that a friend is now facing cancer. My heart breaks for her and the pain that she is about to endure. I think about her family and their struggles. This disease blows into your life and wreaks havoc. My prayer for her and her family is for peace and rest - the 2 things you need the most and seem to get the least.

No comments: