Monday, November 30, 2009

Getting there

We celebrated Thanksgiving with friends in North Carolina and really had a relaxing time (except for the holiday traffic). It has now been a week since I have napped. I don't know how I am going to break this to Dawson - he asks me when I am going to rest because he gets to watch TV then.

It has been almost 3 weeks since my last chemo and each day, I feel better. I see my doctor on Thursday of this week. We will then schedule some scans. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! It was hard for the boys and me to adjust to school life this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you had a good time in NC. Good to hear that you are feeling better. It was hard here getting up for the morning rush. I kind of miss the lazy mornings and my husband being home.

Susan

Robyn said...

Glad you had a good thanksgiving, and some good family/friend time. Miss you guys so much!