Thursday, November 8, 2007

More good news!

Back on October 11th, I posted that Dawson was going to have a developmental evaluation. We went to that on November 1st. The tests showed that he was delayed, but not delayed enough to qualify for services. Both the speech and physical therapists completed a clinical judgment form that would go before a committee to decide, based on their judgment, whether he would qualify. I received the news yesterday that he has been accepted for therapy. This means that we will not need to go through a private agency. We are very pleased that he will be receiving therapy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great news. Thank God for answered prayer. I'm sure it's a big relief to you.
And I'm sorry I didn't get to make it to the tea. It sounds like it went very well and I'm sure it was an encouragement to many!
Love,
Christie