Wednesday, November 28, 2007



We have spent the last few days enjoying our time together, while also trying to prepare our house for the holidays and family gatherings. My list is almost done, but I am tired. I am not sleeping well (to be expected) and am trying to be Superwoman (and Supermom).

Dave has class this evening, so I am on my own with the boys tonight. I am planning on resting this afternoon while Dawson naps, but I just need my mind to rest also. We met with the cosmetic surgeon today to talk about the surgery and I left feeling a little better about what is happening. She is laid back and really listens to our concerns and questions. We always feel hopeful leaving her office. I had a moment of quiet in the car today and took the opportunity for prayer. "God, I am trusting you with this surgery. I don't what is going to happen, what complications, if any, but I trust Him."

No comments: