Sunday, July 27, 2008

Physical challenges (or impossibilities)

I thought it was time for a funny story. But, I am warning you - I will be discussing the practical use of certain female parts.

We had our yard sale over the weekend and we were talking today about how I sold my breast pump at the yard sale. These things sell for over a $100+ in the stores and I told Dave how much someone paid for mine. His response was, "So you don't want to try nursing again?" My response: "Um, how would that work exactly? I don't have that equipment anymore!" I honestly didn't think he was being an insensitive jerk, but rather found it encouraging that he doesn't think about the physical changes that have happened. Anyway, we had a good laugh.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh, that is too much! It's nice to put a funny spin on things once in a while. :)

Robyn said...

Funny stuff! :) I can see where someone could ask that and not think about it.