Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I took the boys to the zoo yesterday. I had all of these great pictures to post and I was trying to do it in the semi-dark so I wouldn't disturb when family. Well, I put the picture card in my computer and it seems to have "eaten" it. Apparently, I slipped it into one of the larger slots and now don't see it. So, at almost 2 a.m., I have a tower in my lap and am shaking it, trying to get this thing out. Anyway, the boys rode on the camels and ponies and had their faces painted.

I see my doctor in about 7 hours to see what the scans show. I think I have bitten down almost every nail I have and have had some brutal headaches over the last few days. Oh, and I can't sleep, too. I don't think I will be winning "mom of the year" anytime soon either. My patience has been very thin. It is just hard to have sympathy for a screaming Dawson who can't reach his toy while in his car seat when I am facing much bigger problems.

1 comment:

Jon Stolpe said...

Barb (and family),

You continue to be in my prayers. May God give you His peace through the chaos and turmoil of your current situation.

Jon