Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Surgery today

My surgery is scheduled for today at 11 a.m. I don't know how long the procedure takes but I will have Dave update as soon as he can. I had to talk with my boys before I left for school. I called and David talked about how he has his least favorite special today and I asked Dawson to tell me his Bible verse he learned last week. (I got fussed at because that was LAST week's verse.) "Be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you and praying hard! May God give you peace and the doctor's wisdom. Much Love!!!

Susan

Unknown said...

We're praying for you today.

Robyn said...

Praying for you, friend. For strength and that this will bring you relief. Love you!

Nicole said...

when the boys were dropped off i asked how it went and heard it was a great success! I am so glad. Please let me know if I can do anything for you all! Hugs and Love....and of course prayers!

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with u & ur family. Ipray that u r feeling some relief and I know God will hold u & ur family in His hand. If there is anything at all that I can do, please know that I am here (food, cleaning, laundry, playdate for the boys or anything.)
Love in Christ,
Cathy