Sunday, September 14, 2008

Birthday wishes



Here is one of my new looks. Generally, my head is out there these days but I wanted to dress up a bit for church today and the hair (or lack of it) didn't look right.

We had our family celebration of lots of birthdays today. I recently looked back at last year's blog on my birthday and it basically talked about how I was feeling from the chemo. This year's birthday included a round of chemo. My birthday wish for 2009's blog entry, "Cancer? What cancer?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wyatt thinks you are beautiful. He misses David and Dawson! He was happy to see your pictures!!!
oxoxox

Happy B-day!
love,
All the Thompsons

Amber said...

Happy belated birthday you look marvelous...
lots of prayers and love
Amber for us all

Robyn said...

You look wonderful- what a great pictures. Love the outfit!:)